Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Etc

    I got on a homemade chili kick here recently and was wondering what are some of yalls favorite things to cook at home. On the stove, in the oven, or on the grill.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Etc

    Ooh, include recipes, not just descriptions!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    Taco Soup -- especially right now when it's starting to get colder I like to make a huge pot and Zack and I can usually eat on it for a 2 or 3 days.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    Gator girl how do you make that? Ive heard of it never had it tho.
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    Anything. Grilling steaks, chicken or pork. Smoking some ribs or boston butts for pulled pork sandwiches. Making tator soup.

    Pretty much you name it I love to fix or eat it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    Shrimp and grits is my absolute favorite!!! It's a casserole and has quite a kick to it. If my wife wants me to do something, this is how it gets done. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    I'm with you!! Smoking ribs, with my own secret recipe of dry rub and my recipes for bbq sauce. About 12-14 hours on a slow smoker and those babies just fall off the bone!!

    I also have my own recipe for hotdog chilli, using absolutely no tomato products.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    Tequila mustard meatballs? Care to share that one? Sounds interesting...

    I seldom cook the same thing twice in a month while im at home. Lately I've been cooking foods of the Cajun variety.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_regiondsports.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2008
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm with you!! Smoking ribs, with my own secret recipe of dry rub and my recipes for bbq sauce. About 12-14 hours on a slow smoker and those babies just fall off the bone!!

    I also have my own recipe for hotdog chilli, using absolutely no tomato products. </div></div>

    If you smoke ribs for 12 to 14 hours you would have nothing left.
    [url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
    [url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Home cooking" Whats your favorite things to Cook or Grill Et


    2 pounds ground beef
    1 large onion, chopped
    1 can pinto beans
    1 can whole kernel corn - drain
    1 can stewed tomatoes - Mexican style
    1 can Rotel tomatoes
    1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
    1 pkg. original hidden valley ranch dressing(dry)
    2 1/2 cups water


    Brown ground beef and onions in a large pan, drain off fat. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for an hour or so.

    **I add cheese and sour cream to the top of ours... usually the first day we eat as just soup, the next day I take chips and dip them in it.**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •